Results 1 to 18 of 18

Aircel 3g

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default Aircel 3g

    Hi Friends,

    Anyone have any idea about when is the launch of 3g services by AIRCEL especially in Chennai

  2. #2
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Aircel 3G launched in Chennai on 22nd Feb, 2011!

  3. #3
    Junior Member hr649's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    49

    Default

    its launched and many are using..

  4. #4
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    102

    Default

    but still I do not find anyone posted their speedtest results with Aircel 3G!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    The speed offered in trail speed is very low. browsing was smooth but downloading was very poor. hope the speed improves when it is commercially launched

  6. #6
    Junior Member hr649's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    49

    Default


  7. #7
    Silver Member ramli7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    1 to 3.2 Mbps....



  8. #8
    Gold Member Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    it seems that aircle is currently running on 3.6 mbps.....i heard that aircel default internet charges are 3 paise for 10 kb, that is really cheap when compared to other private operators...even public sector company bsnl charges 2 paise for 10 kb..........aircel 3g sims are available at my place but the service is not yet launched at my place.

  9. #9
    Silver Member ramli7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    There is also 7.2Mbps ' Super professional pack ' for Rs.975 / 2500MB per month.

  10. #10
    Gold Member Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    looks like expensive ......i believe i don't have any other choice rather than shifting to aircel after it's launch......bsnl 3g speed sucks at my place.....browsing issues from last 45 days......

  11. #11
    Silver Member ramli7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    But you can go for 1275 unlimited (data only) plan. I am waiting for their confirmation. Their staff are unaware of this plan.

  12. #12
    Gold Member Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ramli7 View Post
    But you can go for 1275 unlimited (data only) plan. I am waiting for their confirmation. Their staff are unaware of this plan.

    yes what you said is right , i got this info from


    Are aircel launching there own data cards ? if they launch there own data card they may give rs 1275 unlimited offer with there data card only. i'm just crossing my fingers. i wish my prediction goes wrong and i can use it in huawei umg 1831

    rs 1275 ( 3.6 mbps) (for dongle users) unlimited for 30 days...hmmmm i wish there are no fup's in it.
    Last edited by Admin; 12th July 2014 at 12:19 PM.

  13. #13
    Silver Member ulysses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    328

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by mdheeraj86 View Post
    yes what you said is right , i got this info from


    Are aircel launching there own data cards ? if they launch there own data card they may give rs 1275 unlimited offer with there data card only. i'm just crossing my fingers. i wish my prediction goes wrong and i can use it in huawei umg 1831

    rs 1275 ( 3.6 mbps) (for dongle users) unlimited for 30 days...hmmmm i wish there are no fup's in it.
    How much they are asking for their modem and rs 1275/for even 10-15-20 GB FUP at good sppeds will be nice. but speeds have to ve constantly above 1.5 mb with good browsing exp to consider buying their dongle.
    Last edited by Admin; 4th August 2015 at 07:16 AM.

  14. #14
    Gold Member Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulysses View Post
    How much they are asking for their modem and rs 1275/for even 10-15-20 GB FUP at good sppeds will be nice. but speeds have to ve constantly above 1.5 mb with good browsing exp to consider buying their dongle.
    i don't know whether they are launching there own modem's or not and there prices, we need to wait and watch regarding fup's.........

    Quote Originally Posted by ramli7 View Post
    But you can go for 1275 unlimited (data only) plan. I am waiting for their confirmation. Their staff are unaware of this plan.
    hi, i have activated aircel 3g service on my mobile how can i check 250 mb free data usage.....any idea.....how can i check net balance...
    Last edited by Warrior; 1st March 2011 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #15
    Silver Member ramli7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    @mdheeraj86

    From another thread, I came to know that now, you are able to check the balance by typing *126*4#

    It worked for me also ( in MDMA).
    Last edited by ramli7; 2nd March 2011 at 12:04 PM.

  16. #16
    Gold Member Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ramli7 View Post
    @mdheeraj86

    From another thread, I came to know that now, you are able to check the balance by typing *126*4#
    yes, customer care executive told me to check internet bal with *126*4#....

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Aircel has reduced the rates also recently for its 3G data plans. Price wise its really competitive but dont know the level of services they are providing.

  18. #18
    Junior Member abani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha Verma View Post
    Aircel has reduced the rates also recently for its 3G data plans. Price wise its really competitive but dont know the level of services they are providing.
    Aircel3G.PNG

    Very poor service after a limit

Similar Threads

  1. Aircel to Aircel Free Local Calling
    By Preeti_20 in forum Aircel Mobile
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27th July 2013, 08:29 PM
  2. Aircel 4G
    By Preeti_20 in forum 4G LTE
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th July 2013, 03:02 PM
  3. Aircel 3G on 2G
    By pritam79 in forum Aircel 3G
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 23rd June 2012, 03:20 AM
  4. Aircel
    By Kam007 in forum Aircel Mobile
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22nd February 2011, 12:01 PM
  5. Aircel
    By Transformer in forum Aircel Mobile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26th September 2010, 11:47 AM