Results 1 to 6 of 6

deactivate aircel 3g Rs8 plan ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    21

    Default deactivate aircel 3g Rs8 plan ?

    how to deactivate aircel 3g Rs8 plan ?

  2. #2
    Junior Member rana ranjit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokomo View Post
    how to deactivate aircel 3g Rs8 plan ?
    @TOKOMO. I want to ask u. wat is it mean "unlimited 3g at Rs8" what is d validity of that plan and wat type of speed u got. wat do u think aircel is good. i want to take aircel sim.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rana ranjit View Post
    @TOKOMO. I want to ask u. wat is it mean "unlimited 3g at Rs8" what is d validity of that plan and wat type of speed u got. wat do u think aircel is good. i want to take aircel sim.
    I get about ~2.8Mbps to 3Mbps with aircel 3G in their low cost plans. The max speed is 3.6Mbps for lower cost plans and 7.2Mbps for plans costing Rs.697 and upwards.

    For Rs.8 you get 50MB of 3G data @ 3.6 Mbps and after you exhaust it you will get unlimited data with 128kbps speed. This is true with all their 'unlimited' 3G plans. Check their website for further info.

  4. #4
    Gold Member Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default Re: deactivate aircel 3g Rs8 plan ?

    I don't think you can deactive it , it will be automatically deactivated at 00:01 hrs.
    Btw why do you want to deactive it ?

    Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

  5. #5
    Junior Member rana ranjit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    For Rs.8 you get 50MB of 3G data @ 3.6 Mbps and after you exhaust it you will get unlimited data with 128kbps speed.

    NOT CLEARED YET. how much data we got at Rs 8, speed does not matter. after using 50 mb we got more data or not

  6. #6
    Gold Member Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rana ranjit View Post
    NOT CLEARED YET. how much data we got at Rs 8, speed does not matter. after using 50 mb we got more data or not
    It's Unlimited with FUP.
    You will get speed upto 3.6mbps for first 50MB, thereafter 128kbps unlimted.

Similar Threads

  1. Aircel TN : new postpaid plan
    By panchabhut in forum Mobile phone service providers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 4th October 2014, 12:45 PM
  2. Aircel Design your own plan
    By Preeti_20 in forum Aircel Mobile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 8th July 2014, 08:13 AM
  3. Deactivate vodfone bonus 95 plan
    By Sandeep Grover in forum Broadband How to
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st June 2012, 09:40 PM
  4. Aircel 3G Unlimited Plan
    By abani in forum Aircel 3G
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29th May 2012, 07:52 AM
  5. Activating Aircel Rate Cutter plan
    By mcenley in forum Aircel Mobile
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th November 2010, 02:03 AM