- 25th July 2011 #1
How to check airtel 3G data balance?
can some one tell as to how check 3G data balance on a airtel prepaid..???
- 25th July 2011 #2
I check my 3G data balance by *123*11#, it works for AP circle not sure about other circles.
For 2G data balance it's *123*10#
- 25th July 2011 #3
- 4th October 2011 #4
The *123*11# works for me but I need to take out the sim from the modem, put it on my phone. I surf a lot & wish ti check the data more frequently. Is there a way to do this from the PC ? I mean dial *123*11# ?
I use openSUSE.
- 4th October 2011 #5
i use windows , i can check balance in mobile partner and mdma.....search for any other dialer which support ussd and compatible with opensuse os.
- 4th October 2011 #6
Last edited by Admin; 27th May 2013 at 04:20 AM.
- 4th October 2011 #7
- 4th October 2011 #8
USSD is misssing in the Linux version of Mobile Partner.
The user composes a message—usually rather cryptic—on the phone keyboard. The phone sends it to the phone company network, where it is received by a computer dedicated to USSD. The answer from this computer is sent back to the phone. The answer could be seen on the phone screen,
Please tell me how do you use USSD.
Last edited by Admin; 27th May 2013 at 04:19 AM.
- By Warrior in forum Vodafone 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 4th June 2013, 01:03 AM
- By ashmitu in forum Idea 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 26th March 2013, 10:30 AM
- By sekerandharun in forum Bsnl EVDOReplies: 1Last Post: 18th March 2013, 09:42 PM
- By m0rphis in forum Aircel 3GReplies: 7Last Post: 21st January 2012, 06:05 PM
- By preferity in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 7Last Post: 19th January 2012, 02:37 PM