Thread: Cheated By Airtel
- 25th March 2012 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Cheated By Airtel
Just the day before yesterday i have done a flexi recharge worth of Rs 9 for 3G data.
It is to check the network connectivity.Coz previously i was getting EDGE not 3G.So after the successful recharge and checking my 3G account,i used it just for a brief and being satisfied of receiving 3G network ended the session.i have not gone beyond 10 MB free usage limit neither validity.
I got the shock next day when i checked my balance.83 rupees was deducted from my main account.When contacted the cc,they were like ,you surfed thats why you were charged.Nobody wanted to listen to me why I would be charged twice for the same service.
I have registered a complaint with the nodal office.lets see what they do.
so beware before using this flexi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 25th March 2012 #2
dude there might be some mistake either in selecting recharge value or something related to that. because airtel does advertise 3G recharge at Rs 9 but i have never seen in any circle a recharge coupon below Rs11 for a 3G recharge.
secondly, after recharging, did u checked the 3g data balance on ur phone by dialing *121*11# or not...??? 2g data balance is shown on *121*10# qnd for 3g data balance, i have mentioned above.
also, me on airtel 3g (roaming in delhi) and its working awesome, provided sometimes network gets congested and speed doesnt come like it should be but then thats part and parcel of a wireless broadband ..
- By vipi in forum Airtel DTHReplies: 3Last Post: 15th March 2012, 03:31 PM
- By sumit0321 in forum Airtel DTHReplies: 1Last Post: 10th October 2011, 04:24 PM
- By V.Ravichander in forum Airtel BroadbandReplies: 7Last Post: 29th June 2011, 11:35 PM
- By jabronni16 in forum Airtel BroadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 16th June 2010, 05:51 PM
- By jimmy_moh in forum Airtel DTHReplies: 4Last Post: 23rd May 2010, 12:42 PM