Thread: Airtel unbilled amount?
- 17th May 2012 #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
Airtel unbilled amount?
Sorry again, everyone, for telling the old tale again.
I took my airtel 3G Datacard USB stick with Rs. 950 monthly plan. It has 6 GB free 3G + unlimited 2G thereafter. So, the total amount for bill is never to exceed Rs. 950, if I understood it right.
I created my Myairtel account and there, the unbilled amount shows Rs. 21.74, but it's written that it does not include monthly rental, roaming or discounts. So, does this mean that the bill will still be Rs. 950 only? Or will I have to pay this unbilled usage as well?
(I am really worried, because I already used up around 1.4 GB of data). Thanks for any helpful reply.
- By aaizaz in forum Airtel DTHReplies: 1Last Post: 4th February 2012, 02:15 AM
- By rajatmumbai in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 22Last Post: 18th March 2011, 10:37 AM
- By simantadatta in forum Airtel BroadbandReplies: 9Last Post: 14th February 2010, 06:08 PM
- By robert_0007 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 8Last Post: 8th March 2009, 12:21 AM
- By vks_foe in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 19th January 2008, 04:28 PM