- 4th March 2012 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Negear WGR614 settings for Airtel Btel 110tc1 Region INDORE
I just purchased Netgear WGR614 wifi router so that I can use the wireless internet on my laptop. But the issue is after I connect Airtel Btel 110tc1 with netgear router, my internet stops working.
Is there any one who can help me this by sharing there settings?
I leave in Indore, M.P.
My current connection is like BTEL directly connected to my pc,
and I am trying to connect Btel wire to my netgear router WAN connection and netgear router to my desktop through cat5e (Ethernet) cable.
btel - 110tc1
netgear - wgr614
- 16th April 2012 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
what the cost and from where and which shop you buy..I also have airtel BB with beetel 450TC1 wifi router. but i am going to add tikona nw.. So, also i need netgear..coz beetel not working with tikona.
- By disneyschumi in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 22nd June 2012, 05:45 PM
- By Sehej in forum MTNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 27th April 2012, 12:44 PM
- By vinit in forum Airtel 3GReplies: 3Last Post: 4th April 2011, 01:13 AM
- By coolraj79 in forum HathwayReplies: 2Last Post: 31st October 2009, 02:44 AM
- By stick0 in forum Other Cable Internet ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 11th July 2008, 11:46 AM