Results 1 to 8 of 8

Hello tunes help

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    24

    Default Hello tunes help

    How to activate callertunes for 15rs/month or 7rs/week i am from chennai

  2. #2
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Call Airtel customer care.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graja18 View Post
    How to activate callertunes for 15rs/month or 7rs/week i am from chennai
    Its Hello tune for Airtel my friend & its charges are Rs 30/month with rs 15 for a song change

  4. #4
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    I feel it such a waste of money. But these are your decisions.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  5. #5
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    I feel it such a waste of money. But these are your decisions.
    me too, untill atleast and unless u can call urself from ur own mobo

  6. #6
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    I like "Tring Tring"

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    me too, untill atleast and unless u can call urself from ur own mobo
    I agree but for the service providers these VAS (Value Added Services) are a major source of income

  8. #8
    Swifty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virgin View Post
    I agree but for the service providers these VAS (Value Added Services) are a major source of income
    you are not service provider

Similar Threads

  1. Hello Tunes are a waste of money
    By Preeti_20 in forum Mobile phone service providers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 5th June 2013, 04:35 PM
  2. Hello tunes problem
    By suvid in forum Airtel Mobile
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 7th February 2013, 03:47 PM
  3. Airtel Hello Tunes
    By Preeti_20 in forum Airtel Mobile
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15th September 2011, 05:05 AM
  4. HD fine tunes colour.
    By r-ku in forum Tata sky
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20th October 2010, 01:18 PM
  5. bsnl tunes site?
    By varunsre123 in forum Bsnl Mobile
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th March 2010, 03:27 PM