- 26th June 2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
How to configure airtel 220bx1 modem with MTNL connection
I am using beetel 220bx1 adsl2 modem.
Earlier i was using this modem with airtel broadband connection. now i have shifted to mtnl broadband connection. But the MTNL guys refuse to help as I am not buying their modem. kindly help me to connect this modem with MTNL broadband connection. The "line" light is supposed to go yellow "permanently" but it goes yellow only for a very less amount of time and then goes blank intermittently. The MTNL line-man has checked it with his modem and the "line" light is active permanently for his modem. I don't know how to configure it for MTNL. Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Anish; 18th December 2011 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Removed contact details on user request
- 26th June 2010 #2
Only changes are VPI/VCI and changing user ID and password. Call MTNL ask for the VPI/VCI values. Rest can be managed.
- 26th June 2010 #3
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
For MTNL VPI/VCI is 0 and 32 ( confirm )
Also see WA3002-g4 link below for screen shots.
All settings same except VPI/VCI ID PW and
if needed dns entries. You can enter google dns 22.214.171.124 and open dns 126.96.36.199 both in modem and networks settings.
- By Jeetu in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 7Last Post: 6th January 2012, 12:39 AM
- By aman_taneja in forum MTNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 26th June 2010, 06:47 PM
- By srinivasu.raju in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 26th June 2009, 06:38 PM
- By cognizance in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 5th February 2009, 08:00 AM
- By cognizance in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 14Last Post: 18th January 2009, 09:57 AM