- 29th May 2011 #1
BSNL broadband connection issue!!!!!!!!!
The technician who came to my home to give modem and install net connection created a connection which is not useful for my home combo 500 plan. I want to download automatically at night.But,he created a connection which if i want to connect to internet i have to go to network connections and enable local area network connection to use net and if i want to disconnect connection i have to disable network (local area network) connection.I want to create a connection which uses my username and password to connect internet. Plzzzzzz tell me how to create such connection....
- 29th May 2011 #2
1. Please mention, modem - model and make.
2. Presume you want a Bridge connection. Go to the 0_35 entry in Internet connection / WAN page and " edit ". You will find an option to select between Bridge (dialer) and PPPoE (Always ON). Select " Bridge ", create a dialer and you are ready to go.
This this scheduler (think will work on both PPPoE and Bridge)
Auto-connect Download scheduler PC-Gyaan
- 29th May 2011 #3
My modem name is DNA-A201BE-1 (type 1).The technician said that it does not support bridge mode..
- 29th May 2011 #4
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
If you are not confident try to back up present settings of modem
( with menu option BACKUP to say C:/MY documents / PPPoE settings.
See screen shots here.
New Page 1
Select "Bridging" as advised above.
see LAST SCREEN SHOT and confirm.
Use Dialer in computer window and connect.
- 29th May 2011 #5
Edit the 0_35 entry and you will find this option.
- 29th May 2011 #6
Type 192.168.1.1 in browser
Give ID PW both admin
MODEM - DNA A20BEI
Go to Advanced Set >> WAN
Follow the images>>>
Wait 2 minutes before you connect with dialerYou Live What You Love
- 29th May 2011 #7
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
RESET the modem to factory settings !!
With power on press reset switch for 10 to 20 seconds
try dialer in window!
if problem back to post above.
- 29th May 2011 #8
Guys i will do this later because of an error in my modem..I am currently using my mobile to connect net before some time when i start my modem the DSL light turns ON but after some times it starts blinking.So i am not able to connect to internet.This happens before an half hour when i start this thread.plzzzz tell me what should i do?????????
- 29th May 2011 #9
Plz follow these instructions and tell me...
If you are saying DSL lights are blinking then post you SNR and attenution values.
(find adsl tab in modem router page)
IMP 1- When you turn on your modem and wait do you see the "Internet light" stable, blinking or off".
IMP- If you're confident reset the modem and tell me that the IMP1 status.You Live What You Love
- 29th May 2011 #10
When i start my modem internet light is turned OFF.It starts after some time for few seconds and turns off..
- By atilekar in forum Tata Indicom broadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 21st September 2011, 11:25 AM
- By sagar.p in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 5th September 2011, 06:10 PM
- By Blitzaholic in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 15Last Post: 1st June 2011, 02:04 PM
- By xwhyz in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 11Last Post: 30th September 2009, 02:41 PM
- By tukaram in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 9Last Post: 6th June 2008, 08:34 PM