Thread: Slow Downloading
- 24th April 2012 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
I was getting Fast Downloading Speed by using DNS, now I am getting 10 kb/s i recently changed my mother board.I am using DNS 22.214.171.124 and 194 but its showing 126.96.36.199 on DSL router Page Screenshot_1.png and my SNR margin and others things are Screenshot_2.png I am using FireFox without any Proxy.Please Help Me, I am using 2 GB ram,Screenshot_3.png.I am using BSNL, UT300R2U MODEM,Plan 500 Combo 512kbps speed should be given.I filled DMZ host column with 192.168.1.1,Booked Complaint nothing happened,Asked for SDE number didnt tell.Now What to do? I pay my bill but i dont even get a good service.
Note: DON'T USE BSNL BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOSERS NEVER GIVE U SPEED, I AM READY TO CASE ON THEM, ARE U GUYS WITH ME?
- By karthikkit in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 6th August 2009, 07:54 PM
- By yourkapil in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 10th January 2009, 12:08 PM
- By raj81112 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 26th December 2008, 05:51 AM
- By imdeep077 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 25th December 2008, 05:11 AM
- By seking in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 19th November 2008, 08:35 AM