Hi.Its Abhisek....I have 2mbps Cable broadband from Kosnet in Kolkata , in my area only Kosnet is available.I want to call UK using VoIp and my VoIP provider said that I need an additional 5060 port activated to make VoIP calls . problem is that the BB provider is saying that I need a licence to get that port open but nobody not the customer care nor the local cable guy knows that from where I can get that license .

Can anyone help me
That from where I should get the license to open the 5060 port and what license should I get if there is any licence required or not ?

Plz guys