Thread: bsnl datacard with evideo
- 27th October 2008 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
bsnl datacard with evideo
anyone who can help me in this..i have a dell laptop with windows vista..and i have to travel a lot in remote areas of up and uttarakhand..now if i bought a bsnl datacard with evideo and bsnl provide a roaming ...as they claim to do so soon... whther my connection will work in those remote ares or not..most of which have wll.tower coverage(bsnl has wll tower in remote areas for basic telephony etc ).any other option for internet browsing while on move in these remote areas?
- 27th October 2008 #2
The technology used for providing BSNL WLL mobile and fixed WLL service is based on Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA). This is different from the Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM) technology used for cellular mobile communication. CDMA Mobile Sets which comply with specification IS-95A / 800 MHz can be used in WLL .
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
with above phone. ( also supplied by BSNL) .
Checking up further details.
Sorry. WLL not available in Uttarkhand .
- By gvedantham in forum Modems and RoutersReplies: 14Last Post: 25th June 2013, 11:02 PM
- By raamee in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 0Last Post: 25th October 2011, 06:50 PM
- By chn10db001 in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 2Last Post: 22nd September 2011, 02:40 PM
- By phgupta1 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 19th November 2009, 06:28 PM
- By vitrag24 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 16Last Post: 6th July 2009, 01:44 AM