Thread: portal id password forgot
- 11-06-08, 12:31 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
portal id password forgot
hi friends i am using bsnl broadband from last 4 months.
i had recieved the portal id and pasword then.then i changed the password.
now i have forgot the password .i am unable to check my usages details.
- 11-06-08, 12:37 AM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
u should have received a letter after u got connection from bsnl.
if u have it, check it. its there.
- 11-06-08, 08:49 AM #3
Call : 1800 - 424 - 1600 (toll free)
Follow instructions. you'll be asked to register broadband problem.
Select error 691 (username password problem).
BSNL will automatically reset your password to the default password that was mentioned in the letter (or doc) that bsnl gave you.
P.S: default password is usually : "password" (without quotes)
This process takes approximately 3 days (but its bsnl you know) . They will not even inform you when password has been reset. so you;ll have to check regularly.
- 11-06-08, 09:13 AM #4
- 11-06-08, 09:53 AM #5
- By Avishek in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-11, 08:16 PM
- By sarasiny in forum Operating SystemsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-10, 11:26 PM
- By dahodwala in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 02-05-10, 09:36 PM
- By pyrinlem in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-09, 03:22 PM
- By devilish angel in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-08, 03:08 AM