Thread: How to setup bsnl wi-fi?
- 30th December 2008 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
How to setup bsnl wi-fi?
I have a BSNL Broadband connection at home.
I have got an Airtel 440TXI ADSL2 Modem from one of my friend. I intend to use it with my BSNL broadband connection and make it Wi-Fi .
Can anyone help me with complete setup details. I am a novice in this area and solicit your step-by-step configuration details.
P.S: I visited BSNL Calcutta Telephones website but could not identify my borrowwed Airtel Modem with the modems listed there.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by baraily; 30th December 2008 at 12:51 PM. Reason: missed something
- 30th December 2008 #2
It is difficult to guide you step by step for your specific modem. But if you visit the Broadband How to section, you will find many other guides. Use them as a reference.
Also read the 'Announcement'.
- 30th December 2008 #3
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
Airtel 440TXI ADSL2 Modem
See these web sites . Programming pages can be identical.
New Page 1
Chennai Telephones- Changing password in DataOne Pre-configured modem with screen shots. see Part II.
ONLY Important point VPI VCI for BSNL is 0 and 35.
Of course you have to use Bsnl UserID and Password !!!!
- By Raul1428 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 9th November 2014, 01:27 PM
- By deadlydue in forum MacReplies: 0Last Post: 25th September 2010, 04:21 PM
- By shrinath in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 4th February 2010, 06:19 PM
- By arsenic21 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 9Last Post: 22nd October 2008, 12:33 AM
- By dramitabhprusty in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 21st October 2008, 08:14 AM