Thread: Bsnl e-mail accounts.......!
- 26th February 2009 #1kirankumargbGuest
Bsnl e-mail accounts.......!
This is an important message to all BSNL Broadband users.....
Please check your e-mail account provided by BSNL and change your passwords of the account....
As hackers who used to hack the username & use it cant do it anymore, they are still stealing the username & login to the e-mail account and get the portal ID and are changing the passwords of the broadband.... as they cant get any benefit of it they are now troubling the users.........
if the portal id is not in mail they can send a mail to the BSNL customer care and ask for the portal ID it again will be sent back to the same mail ID and the same story continues.......
Please check your mail accounts and change the passwords even if you dont use the mail account its a matter of safety.......!
you can login to the mail account by using your username of broadband itself and "password" is ..... i guess everybody knows the "password" of BSNL
you can log in at Login
- 26th February 2009 #2
- 27th February 2009 #3
I can't login
I can't login, it says username password don't match.
Couldn't find any link to reset password. What to do?
- 27th February 2009 #4kirankumargbGuest
- 27th February 2009 #5
- 27th February 2009 #6kirankumargbGuest
- 27th February 2009 #7
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
NIce info man i will have to check my password to dont remember having changed it or not still thnx for reminding
- 27th February 2009 #8
thanks dear... this is really very good information.... I know nobody uses bsnl mail account but we need to be very careful ... thanks again...
- 27th February 2009 #9
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
very interesting stuff.. is the username and password used to connect to the internet available in the new portal?? im not a new bsnl user..
- 28th February 2009 #10
There are two passwords for BSNL - connection password and portal password. Initially there are the same, i.e., the word password.
What you should do is as follows (in the order specified):
- Login to the portal and change the portal password
- Change the connection password
- If your connection method is PPPoE, login to the modem/router and change the PPPoE password to the one you changed in step 2.
The BSNL mail password is the same as Portal password.
- By ricky1001 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 8th May 2012, 07:36 PM
- By sarveshmotihari in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 9Last Post: 28th April 2012, 11:51 AM
- By vijaykhairnar in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 17th August 2010, 12:06 AM
- By rm.kumar in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 7Last Post: 8th July 2010, 04:45 PM
- By scorpio in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 6th May 2009, 07:23 PM