I am working in Pune and using Reliance Broadband at home in Pune. My home town is in kerala and using BSNL Broadband therr.
* To change plan for my reliance broadband in Pune, I had to pick up my phone, call the customer service and request to have it changed.
Total money spent: Rs 5 for mobile call.
Total time spent: 5 minutes.
* Now how did I change the plan for my BSNL connection in my home at kerala.
- Called up BSNL customer service. An *unprofessional* person took the call. I spoke with him and requested him that I need the plan changed. He requested me to go to the nearest customer service centre and give the request in writing.
- The nearest customer service office for BSNL was 12 KM away from my home. I went there on my bike and submitted this request. I got surprised when they told me "This request can't be processed from here. For this you have to go to our Centre office at Shornur (which is 40 KM away from my home). I asked them whether I can drop the request here and you can forward it there". The unprofessional person who is professionally clad told me "No, you have to go there."
- I am a muslim and was fasting that day for Ramzan. Since I was very tired, I returned home.
- The other day I went to BSNL office in Shornur (40KM away from my home). Submitted the request and finally got the plan changed in a couple of days.
Total Resources spent to change the plan:
Time: 6 hours from one of my beautiful day.
Money: INR 120 for petrol
And the pain of driving 80 kms in a day through the kerala roads.