Thread: BSNL Strange Problem.
- 13th March 2009 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
BSNL Strange Problem.
I've been using BSNL DataOne for quite some time now. I have a Home UL 750 plan, and I have bought a Type 2 modem. It was working just fine until recently.
Lately, the connection has been horrible. For no reason, it will suddenly go off, and the ADSL link breaks. I called them up, and they did something to the cable in front of my house. While it hasn't particularly affected the internet (which still seems to get disconnected every now and then), the phone line has certainly got smoother.
Today, a couple of people from BSNL came over with a laptop. When they connected one of the ETHERNET ports from the modem/router (It has 4 ports at the back for ETHERNET), they got the internet to work, but it was still not working on my PC.
I have absolutely no clue what could be wrong. Any suggestions at all are welcome.
- By AartiG in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 15Last Post: 8th May 2013, 10:58 AM
- By brodbnd in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 7th February 2010, 04:52 PM
- By soundsgreat in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 25Last Post: 2nd January 2010, 12:32 PM
- By anandkrishnantc in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 9Last Post: 5th March 2009, 05:52 AM
- By pilu81 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 21st June 2008, 05:27 PM