Thread: Default gateway IP
- 21st March 2009 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
Default gateway IP
I am a BSNL bb user and since last 2 weeks i am facing issues with the default gateway IP. It always says pinging defualt gateway IP failed. In between it worked for 4/5 days then since yesterday it started failing again. I do not know how to fix this.
Raised a complain with BSNL. but nobody seems to bother about that. Currently it is 10.239.0.1.
I am based at bangalore(Indira Nagar). Any guys experienced similar issue ?
- 27th November 2009 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
I had same problem with youtelecom, it can be due to problem on ur service provider side but on your part, try resting the connection, updating drivers or reinstalling. try searching which working DNS other ppl around ur area are using.
DNS Servers IP
- By Neetu800 in forum Broadband How toReplies: 3Last Post: 27th June 2013, 02:07 PM
- By chandu123 in forum YOU broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 18th June 2013, 12:29 AM
- By vibin in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 10th June 2012, 12:09 PM
- By SledgeHammer in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 15Last Post: 11th April 2011, 01:53 PM
- By karthikvj in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 14Last Post: 6th May 2009, 10:38 AM