Thread: BSNL Landline Plan
- 7th April 2009 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
BSNL Landline Plan
I am taking up a BSNL connection only for DataOne(i.e i dont have a landline connection prior to this).
1. Do i have the choice to Opt Out using the Landline telephone.
I mean I dont need a landline Phone instrument at all ! (But it seems unlikely )
2. If I must compulsorily take up a phone instrument, Are there any land line plans where there are No free calls as i dont intend to use my Land Line phone and so that i pay a minimum monthly bill for phone.
//Moderator note: You have not activated your account. Please click on the link in the mail you received from the forum admin in your mailbox. Failure to do so will cause all your posts go into moderation. - just4kix
- 12th April 2009 #2
There are several plans that have zero voice rental
UL750+, UL1350+, 199C, 299C, 500C, 500C+
Choose as per your requirement. For details visit BSNL website
- 12th April 2009 #3meetdilipGuest
Please check for the combo plans here
In Combo plan, you need not pay for landline usage, so is the case with UL 750+ and UL 1350+
The difference is that UL plans are unlimited and will keep you safe from billing issues.
In the link above, you will find details of all available plans and tariff, select one which suits you the most.
All the best
- By HARJEET30 in forum Broadband How toReplies: 5Last Post: 22nd November 2012, 10:25 PM
- By gauravdoshi.83 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 22nd November 2012, 01:40 PM
- By acharya.sinu in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 17Last Post: 6th August 2011, 04:25 PM
- By totallyfandu in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 7Last Post: 29th January 2009, 08:40 AM
- By hupadhya in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 16Last Post: 10th January 2009, 01:46 PM