Thread: Huawei SmartAX MT841 Modem
- 9th June 2009 #1
Huawei SmartAX MT841 Modem
i have seen threads for wireless connection with modem! is it possible for my modem to connect wirelessly? If yes then how to configure it for wireless settings??????
- 9th June 2009 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- 9th June 2009 #3
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
Do you have the wireless card,
WCBG03H PCMCIA wireless card 802.11g
which is inserted in the modem MT841?
Modem is same Type III or Type IV
If you did not get it from BSNL, unlikely,
it will be available now !
You have to buy a WIFI router like Netgear WGR614 etc.
( cost Rs 1500 to Rs 2500 depending on model )
If you are using a Desk top do you have PCI wireless ethernet card installed ?
If using a laptop is it "built in " or inserted PCMCIA card, either
on the left or right side of the laptop computer depending on model.
- 9th June 2009 #4
- By achilleess247 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 8Last Post: 30th December 2011, 11:07 PM
- By lavakusareddy in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 14Last Post: 22nd November 2009, 10:07 AM
- By prince4world in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 29th August 2009, 08:24 PM
- By Rameshjeee in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 27th August 2009, 08:40 PM
- By armaan in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 17th January 2009, 07:04 AM