Thread: to increase wifi speed
- 15th July 2009 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
to increase wifi speed
i m havin a bsnl 2 mbps connection..
using uti300r2u modem...
bought a new router netgear WGR614v9...
i get 2 mbps bandwith and 200kbps download speed while using in ethernet cable...
but wen i connect my laptop my bandwith reduces to 200 kbps and dowload speed to 10 kbps....
wat must i do now????
help me guyz.....
- 15th July 2009 #2
- 15th July 2009 #3meetdilipGuest
Try a speed test from speedtest.net and post the screen shot.
- By raunhar in forum Broadband How toReplies: 7Last Post: 5 Days Ago, 06:12 PM
- By riyas786tk in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 12Last Post: 11th December 2011, 10:37 PM
- By Jerin in forum Broadband How toReplies: 4Last Post: 6th March 2011, 11:27 AM
- By pp26343 in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 19Last Post: 3rd March 2011, 09:30 PM
- By Preetam in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 36Last Post: 1st April 2009, 01:11 PM