Thread: Bsnl speed test
- 19th July 2009 #1
Bsnl speed test
Hey I cant Believe It....
I hve Tested my speed lot of times from morning
my speed test
- 19th July 2009 #2meetdilipGuest
BSNL speed test is not reliable. Try one from speedtest.net
- 20th July 2009 #3
- 20th July 2009 #418lamaGuest
28Mbps is nothing...
Look at this:
- 20th July 2009 #5meetdilipGuest
I don't know why they are running these jokes. A shame to all engineers.
- 20th July 2009 #6
- 20th July 2009 #7
- 20th July 2009 #8
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
in the given url u just have to change the value after "results.php?kbps=??????????" and u will get the same value shown on the page
just try it
fill any value in the url in the above said place and see the result
so i dont think all the results given in this thread are true...especially the one with 147476.30 Mbps speed
stop fooling others guys
i know bsnl speed test is not reliable but still 147476.30 Mbps????? stop kidding
- 20th July 2009 #9SwiftyGuest
- 20th July 2009 #10
BSNL Speed Test should be done once only. The first time the results are (usually) accurate. If you do a retest, everything goes wrong. I think that there is some problem with cache or whatever. I cannot say.
Suffice to say that BSNL speedtest are not reliable at all.
- By kinshuk7566 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 6th November 2012, 07:07 AM
- By ATHUL4R in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 480Last Post: 4th September 2012, 05:28 PM
- By pavan_d in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 20Last Post: 1st June 2012, 01:37 AM
- By mandeep7540 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 10th April 2010, 11:22 PM
- By ravikang in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 4th November 2008, 03:57 PM