- 14th September 2006 #1shivam2004Guest
Can Any 1 Provide Me His U/n N Password Of Home Ul 256k
pls some one provide me the u/n and pass of home UL 256K connection.
i'm having 256K bsnl broadband connection with 400 MB limit+ night is not free.
thanx in advance
- 14th September 2006 #2NetizenGuest
dude instead of askin... just change ur plan... that will help u out a lot
- 14th September 2006 #3
- 15th September 2006 #4DanteGuest
even u manage to get the username & passwd of some other
i doubt it will help....
coz ur plan is associated with the telephone number
- 15th September 2006 #5
- 15th September 2006 #6
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
^ this type of requests often appear on different
community forums . Generally we suggest to seek
help around their own Location .
One should get this help from Friends
/ Relatives / Neighbors . if required you
may have to compensate the help
depending on your capacity .
- By nisha16 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 1st August 2009, 02:10 PM
- By deepakattarde in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 3rd October 2008, 09:53 PM
- By mailstevengerrard in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 8Last Post: 3rd October 2008, 12:47 AM
- By lekhi123 in forum MTNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 14th September 2008, 02:21 PM
- By salaxzar in forum MTNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 8th February 2008, 10:33 PM