Results 1 to 2 of 2

Shifting of Landline phone connection.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Shifting of Landline phone connection.

    What is the procedure for shifting of Landline phone connection including Broad band facilities to another place , between two telecom jurisdiction? Presently I am having BSNL Land line phone with Broadband facilities under Calcutta SSA of West Bengal Telecom circle. Now, due to shifting of my residential address to Calcutta Telephone area how my telephone with Broadband facilities can be shifted to the new place (calcutta Telephone jurisdiction ? Is it admissible or I am to apply afresh for both Land line phone and Broadband facilities in the new place and jurisdiction ? Existing connection is under rural area scheme while proposed new address is Metr cty. Rental and pulse rate is different, I have to pay the rates admissible in calcutta telephone are. May any friend advise me in matter how to proceed ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007


    1. Surrender your exiting Phone and BB connection,
    2. and ask/apply for a shift.
    3.and get a surrender certificate.
    4.Give it at new location for priority connection.
    5. New rates apply.
    Maximum you may get the same UserID/PW.
    Not worthwhile.

Similar Threads

  1. Issue with bsnl landline phone....
    By AartiG in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 4th February 2013, 10:43 PM
  2. shifting telephone connection
    By leechat2001 in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 22nd August 2009, 02:36 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2nd February 2009, 12:46 AM
  4. Broadband connection without landline phone
    By totallyfandu in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 1st February 2009, 12:00 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 29th January 2009, 08:10 AM