- 15th February 2010 #1Sahil_krGuest
urgent help required in bsnl home 1350 plus
i am not able to get full speed!
i got my plan changed on 12th february from past 3 days i am not getting Full speed i.e (64KB/Sec) In Torrent even after good seeds-51~57KB/Sec(iT's very rare) Average is:47KB/Sec
In HTTP It's More slower-46~54KB/Sec
In orbit Downloader:48~57KB/Sec
I've changed my client even! frm Bittorrent to utorrent and again frm utorrent to bittorrent
I've ESET Version 4.314 There also i've added an firewall exception of torrent
What should i do to get good download speeds
What upload limit and other settings should i do in bittorrent?
Which is the best client above 2 of them?
- 15th February 2010 #2
In UL1350 Plus you are getting 51~57KB/Sec. It is normal. you may not get the total 64KB/s.
- 15th February 2010 #3
- 16th February 2010 #4
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
download a ubuntu torrent , it would give you a very good idea of the max speed as such torrents have a lot of seeds
- 19th February 2010 #5
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- By rajesh.bfa in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 15th July 2012, 09:29 AM
- By harsh_3180 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 20th March 2010, 12:28 AM
- By mickey in forum WindowsReplies: 3Last Post: 4th February 2010, 10:27 PM
- By ckranjan2 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 13Last Post: 6th August 2009, 12:49 PM
- By Preetam in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 3rd May 2008, 08:29 AM