Thread: BSNL WA30002G4 Problems
- 27th February 2010 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
BSNL WA30002G4 Problems
I am using BSNL Broadband and they have provided the WA30002G4 DSL router.
Initially it was working fine but since last 2 weeks I think that it reboots/gets stuck every 5-10 mins.
I am using PPOE configured in the router. When i think it reboots/gets stuck I cannot open 192.168.1.1 in my browser. It says page not available.
When i ping the router it says: PING: transmit failed, error code 1232. or request timed out. I have to switch it off and on to get the internet connection back.
I am using WA30002G4
Board ID: 96338W2
Software Version: 3.12L.BSNL_01.A2pB023k.d20k_rc2
Bootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.37-12.1
Wireless Driver Version: 188.8.131.52.cpe2.1sd1
I also have wireless enabled.
Any thoughts about this issue?
- 27th February 2010 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
Please refer this link for changing modem settings.
You can try this
Start run type cmd Ok
copy/paste the data here .
Check the default Gateway of modem
Uncheck tr_069 client menu item under
Management or Maintenance.
Reset to factory settings.
( Reset access: bottom of modem small round hole near right leg ))
Post ADSl data showing snr attn
mod selected line rate and Rate.
- By soamz in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 17Last Post: 30th October 2011, 11:22 AM
- By gurdeep95 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 8Last Post: 4th March 2011, 11:38 AM
- By dmchelva in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 10Last Post: 28th January 2011, 12:14 PM
- By josh in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 21st November 2009, 06:47 AM
- By kir_141988 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 5th September 2008, 08:58 AM