Thread: how to close bsnl connection
- 15th June 2010 #1
how to close bsnl connection
I want to know the procedure to surrender BSNL Land line and broadband. and what about the pending amt. means from last pay bill to today's date, did they calculate that amt immediately so that we can pay difference and close the connection or it will take time.
- 15th June 2010 #2
There is a prescribed form for this purpose. You will get it at your local exchange.
Your current due is calculated and you are asked to pay the amount. After that your deposit is refunded. Although this is not done immediately, it takes about a day or two at most.
- By andromeda in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 11th July 2014, 11:58 AM
- By tholethol in forum Airtel DTHReplies: 1Last Post: 13th August 2012, 01:32 AM
- By deepmohan in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 6Last Post: 5th February 2010, 07:18 PM
- By Raghav_K in forum Entertainment and RecreationReplies: 6Last Post: 21st April 2009, 06:32 AM
- By xfilos in forum WindowsReplies: 9Last Post: 28th January 2009, 07:39 AM