- 5th July 2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
Need new Bsnl Portal ID (to check My Usage)
I am living in Vasai, Dist: Thane, Maharashtra and I have recently changed (around 2 months ago) my BSNL Plan from Combo 749 (Unlimited) to BBG Combo 650 (2 Mbps). BSNL has given me the Portal ID when the connection was taken (1 year ago) but as my plan was Combo 749 there was no use of portal ID (as it was Unlimited) and I have Lost My Portal ID. But now, as my plan is changed, I need a Portal ID to check my usage. I have tried to to register on this web site: selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in but when I put my customer ID,they says you are already registerd. So I went to nearby Bsnl Office (Vasai) but BSNL guys dont know about such cases and they said there is no solution for it
So Please tell me any other way to get/register for BSNL Portal ID or any other way to check My Usage (No Networx because I am already using it)
Any Customer Care Number to get My Portal ID?
Please guid me.....
- 5th July 2010 #2
Your portal id does not change because you changed the plan.
If you have lost the portal-id, just request it back from the exchange. You can talk to Bangalore NOC (080 - 25808899), if local exchange is unable to help.
- 5th July 2010 #3
Till you get your portal ID, use this
ShaPlus Bandwidth meter - Free bandwidth monitoring software
Bandwidth monitor, bandwidth speed test, bandwidth and traffic monitoring tool for Windows
Last one has graphics illustration.
- 6th July 2010 #4
selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in but when I put my customer ID,they says you are already registerd
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
check forgot password box.
seems you have to check your usage here in selfcare portal.
1. UserId PW to log in internet and for Ip 59.xx.xx.xx users.
2.14digit portal Id PW to login at BSNL Portal for Ip 117.xx.xx.xx
3. If redirected to self care page register with new Id.
Password will be sent to your e mail Id.
para two : NetWorx settings you can disbale NU data recording
by selecting blue boxes. Ensure computer time is correct )
para three :
confirm your consumer ID is 8 digit. see link "usage" below.
Also you can get usage data by sms
- By stonecaper in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 18th April 2012, 12:00 PM
- By Gaurav Rao in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 15Last Post: 9th August 2010, 06:05 PM
- By prince4world in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 10Last Post: 27th August 2009, 05:38 PM
- By indianrock123 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 7Last Post: 25th November 2008, 11:22 AM
- By piratemaster in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 12Last Post: 1st April 2008, 08:49 PM