- 19th July 2010 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
Utstar wa3002-g4 = multi user wi fi
I have UTSTAR WA3002-G4.
Does it support multi user Wi Fi?
I am using Bridge mode. Some how it takes only one wi fi device at time and other laptop cant get on connected to wifi network.
Did some research.
Do i have to necessorily shift to PPOE mode and and need to enable DHCP?
Last edited by idea; 19th July 2010 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
- 19th July 2010 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
[query]Do i have to necessorily shift to PPOE mode and and need to enable DHCP?
1. YES. with 3 in 1 adsl mdoem/4lanport/wifi router.
Wait for other members' comments.
Please check "BroadBAND HOW TO FORUM ...."
Guide/s by @just4kIx may help, but with two
different units. ADSL modem + a wifi router .
Last edited by essbebe; 19th July 2010 at 02:44 AM.Join the fastest growing travel forum India Travel Forum. Become a member and share your travel experiences with others and also read what others have to say.
- By essbebe in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 64Last Post: 24th March 2012, 01:14 PM
- By aasimenator in forum MTNL broadbandReplies: 7Last Post: 10th April 2010, 10:48 AM
- By turbo71113 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 10Last Post: 21st September 2008, 12:51 PM
- By satishpatel in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 23rd August 2008, 10:09 AM
- By masif.quadri in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 18th August 2008, 04:39 AM