- 24th July 2010 #1
How Can I Check BSNL PORTAL BROADBAND USAGE
Iam At my Brother's place at karad in satara. i want to know how can i check my Usage ..? When i go to data.bsnl.in it show go to following pages
but when i visit it.. it asks for user-id n password ..? but when i type portal id and password or service id n password . . . . . . . . . ! !
REGARDS . . . .*****We WIll FiNd WaY oR mAke oNe....*****
- 24th July 2010 #2
- 25th July 2010 #3
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
When you access http://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/portal
if your town/city is listed you have to go to selfcare web site.
Else use 14digit portal ID PW as usual.
Last edited by essbebe; 25th July 2010 at 08:46 PM.
- 25th July 2010 #4*****We WIll FiNd WaY oR mAke oNe....*****
- 25th July 2010 #5
This site requires registration.
- 26th July 2010 #6
Hey How To Register..... can i change plan online on this site..??? and customer id means the telephone bill Customer ID...??*****We WIll FiNd WaY oR mAke oNe....*****
- 26th July 2010 #7
Ya. You can find it on your telephone bill.
You cannot change the plan online. For this you need to give an application manually. Read my " Precautions during plan change ".
- 26th July 2010 #8
i know application process. . . . . but can i check which plan is goin on ...? on this site..???
- 26th July 2010 #9
- 27th July 2010 #10
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
Whenever I try the self care site and try to register, the message says your registration is pending with bsnl. Based on your experience what will be the average time taken for this to happen from bsnl?
- By stonecaper in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 18th April 2012, 12:00 PM
- By andy in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 18Last Post: 19th January 2012, 03:51 PM
- By yash09 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 6th July 2010, 03:41 AM
- By indianrock123 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 7Last Post: 25th November 2008, 11:22 AM
- By piratemaster in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 12Last Post: 1st April 2008, 08:49 PM