i am using these setting for increase utorrent download speed.
it is use full for all
if it is increase your speed, plz give me rep point
To achieve the top speed in uTorrent your port must be forwarded. The forwarded port in uTorrent then the status bar in uTorrent will show Green icon. Else it will be exclamation mark.
If it is forwarded then it is fine, else you need to change the port number to get the correct port.Choose a port number greater than 10,000. Currently I am using port number “43081 & 45682 & 46868″ and it is forwarded. Choose any number and check if it is forwarded or not. You can change the port number through clicking on that icon or by pressing “CTRL+G”.
[COLOR="rgb(244, 164, 96)"]Save your port[/COLOR]
Once you got the perfect port number, make sure your option in Option >> Preference >> Connection >> “Randomize port each start” is unchecked.
Tell windows, uTorrent is working for me
Windows firewall may try to block the uTorrent connection with the network, thats why make sure your option in Option >> Preference >> Connection >> “Add windows firewall exception” is checked.
Dont tell your ISP that you are using uTorrent
Many ISP’s block uTorrent downloads, that’s why make sure your option in Option >> Preference >> BitTorrent >> Protocol Encryption is Enabled. This will surely increase your speed.
[COLOR="rgb(244, 164, 96)"]Firewall, let the flow come in[/COLOR]
If you are using any firewall software, add uTorrent in “allowed application” or “allowed programs” so that they will allow uTorrent to work to get maximum speed.
[COLOR="rgb(244, 164, 96)"]Window Firewall Allow to u Torrent[/COLOR]s
Start >>>control panel>>>windows firewall>>>allow a program or feature through windows firewall>>>change setting>>>check mark on home & public network for u torrents>>>ok
[COLOR="rgb(244, 164, 96)"]Upload : Download – Ratio [/COLOR]
I suggest keep changing the ratio as per speed, i try to keep this ratio at 0.5 i.e. if my download speed us 100KB ps then I will keep my upload speed near to 50KB/ps. keep changing this speed. NEVER make upload speed to ZERO. Many torrent trackers ban the IPs who do not upload so keep this option at least close to 50%.
There are many other options in uTorrent, I recommend you don’t play with them. They will not affect your speed, but may cause lesser speed problem.
First go to Options>Preferences>Network
1. Under ‘Port used for incomming connections’, enter any port number. It is best to use a port number above 10000. I use 65535.
2. Randomize port each time utorrent starts: UNCHECKED. I leave this unchecked because I have a router. If you do not have a router or a firewall, and want extra security
,check this option.
3. Enable UPnP port mapping (Windows Xp
or later only): UNCHECKED. I leave this unchecked because I have experienced it slowing down speeds. It is not needed if you manually port forward.
4. Add utorrent to Windows Firewall exceptions (Windows XP SP2 or later only): UNCHECKED (do this only if you have windows firewall disabled)
5. Global Maximum upload rate (kb/s): [0: unlimited]: 22 (for 256k connection)
6. Protocol Encryption: ENABLED. I would recommend everyone to enable this. This can help increase speeds with many ISPs.
7. Allow incoming Legacy Connections: CHECKED
1. Global Maximum Number of Connections: 130 (for 256k connection)This number should not be set too low or the number of connections made to your torrents will be limited. Setting it too high may cause too much bandwidth to be used and can cause slowdowns.
2. Maximum Number of connected peers per torrent: 70 (for 256k connection)If you see that the peers connected to a specific torrent are exactly this number, or very close, increase this number to improve speeds.
3. Number of upload slots per torrent: 3 (for 256k connection)This depends on how much you want to upload to other users. Do not set too low or it may affect download speeds.
4. Use additional upload slots if upload speed <90%: CHECKED
5. Maximum number of active torrents: 2 (for 256k connection)
6. Maximum number of active downloads: 1 (for 256k connection)
7. Enable DHT Network: CHECKEDThis is recommended to be checked to improve speeds. More people will be available for sharing if this is checked.
8. Enable DHT for new torrents: CHECKED
9. Enable Peer Exchange: CHECKED
10. Enable scrapping: CHECKED
11. Pre-allocate all files: CHECKED
12. Append .!ut to incomplete files: UNCHECKED
Even if you downloaded the best torrent file, if it is not giving speed then there may be problem is site which provides it. Searching for high seeder torrent is not easy but the information about number of seeders must be correct and recent so that the file will give best of its speed. That’s why choosing the best torrent site is important. I listed few best torrent sites check them out.
Even after you tweaked your uTorrent for higher speed if your torrent is not good then how you can get the maximum speed ? Choosing the best torrent site plays important role to get the
use it and get max utorrent download speed.
if it is use full for you then give me rep point
dose it not work for you?
no body reply but its work for me.