I am a new user. And need expert help regarding port forwarding. If it has been answered before, please give me the links.
1. I have dual boot xp and win 7
2. I can use vuze in xp. But not in win 7
3. I think the issue is port forwarding.
4. Previously I used to have DLink router, but now I have BSNL Nokia Siemens.
with firmware 3.12L.BSNL_01.A2pB023k.d20k_rc2. Though it is wireless modem, I use it for Desktop only.
5. I have virtual pc vmware also. I think because of it my default gateway ip address got changed to 192.168.0.1. But I changed it back to 192.168.1.1 to access the modem. But I do not see any virtual server item there to allow port forwarding.
How can I do port forwarding?
Thanks in advance.