Results 1 to 8 of 8

Bsnl 1000c info needed

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default Bsnl 1000c info needed

    hi
    i am now using bsnl 625 ul
    it gives me the average speed of 25-30 KBps
    i am planning to take bsnl 1000c
    wat would the average download speed during night and day time

  2. #2
    Junior Member mickyald's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    31

    Default

    home combo ulf 1000 has limited speed of 256 kbps after 15 gb download. so dont go for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    The Wizard meetdilip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pilz View Post
    hi
    i am now using bsnl 625 ul
    it gives me the average speed of 25-30 KBps
    i am planning to take bsnl 1000c
    wat would the average download speed during night and day time
    Check here

    .:Unlimited Home Only:.

    As mentioned above, you speed will fall to 256 Kbps after FUP. Till the the FUP limit you will somewhere around 200 KBps.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default ulf 900 4mbps in kar

    is there is a change of speed in home ul 900 in andhra pradesh
    i have seen in some websites bsnl have increased speed upto 4mbps in karnataka.
    is this bandwidth applicable for andhra pradesh users.

    which is the best plan with average download speed around 200 to 300 KBps in bsnl it may be limited or unlimited.

  5. #5
    The Wizard meetdilip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pilz View Post
    is there is a change of speed in home ul 900 in andhra pradesh
    i have seen in some websites bsnl have increased speed upto 4mbps in karnataka.
    is this bandwidth applicable for andhra pradesh users.

    which is the best plan with average download speed around 200 to 300 KBps in bsnl it may be limited or unlimited.
    ULF 900 is now available all over India up to 8 GB as 4 Mbps plan. You may choose any of Home 500 plans which comes with 2 Mbps speed during 2 -8 slot. No need to be awake at that time, you can automate the process. Or you can choose UL 750 which gives 512 Kbps unlimited. If budget is a constraint, try UL 499 or UL combo 625. I think there is much cheaper option available instead of UL 499 for Hyderabad users. Please check with local exchange.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4

    Cool thanks

    uf we apply an application of plan change at bsnl office on 28-09-2010 when does the plan comes in to force.

    i am planing to take ulf 900c 4mbps.
    what would the average speed of this plan

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default

    is there a night unlimited i.e., 02.00 to 08.00 am

    is this a better plan for downloading movies

    i would download morethan 17gb per month

    what would be the plan with high download speed around 220-300 KBps

  8. #8
    The Wizard meetdilip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pilz View Post
    is there a night unlimited i.e., 02.00 to 08.00 am

    is this a better plan for downloading movies

    i would download morethan 17gb per month

    what would be the plan with high download speed around 220-300 KBps
    No, there is no night unlimited in ULF 900. Speed of ULF 900 will drop to 256 Kbps after 8 GB. You can try UL 750 which give a constant 512 Kbps all over the month. But if you are particular about high speed, you may try any of the Home 500 plans with night unlimited.

    You may also try BB Home Combo ULF 1400 with " 4 Mbps upto 25 GB, 256 Kbps beyond 25 GB ".

Similar Threads

  1. Info needed abt dishtv
    By xman2 in forum Dish tv
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26th December 2016, 04:39 PM
  2. Delhi To Leh - Ladakh every info needed
    By amitkool21 in forum Travel
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 3rd August 2015, 11:47 PM
  3. Suggestions and Info needed by new user
    By rumbaho in forum Bsnl 3g
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 9th December 2011, 12:30 AM
  4. BSNL Home combo 1000C
    By kritesht in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 3rd November 2009, 01:41 PM
  5. Info Needed: On Home UL 750 Plus
    By bestofhyd in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17th January 2009, 05:55 PM