- 30th September 2010 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
WI-FI configuration VMC AN1020-21 for windows 7
Hi I have windows 7 OS, i have Type 2 modem in which WI-FI is not configured , so can anyone please help me out to configure it.
Thanks in advance
- 30th September 2010 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
Check teracom link given below.
In Mac address white page disable box.
Confirm you are connecting to Internet in Lan mode.
When you select WIFI mode for network connection.
what error message you get in Trouble shooting by windows 7?
- 30th September 2010 #3
1. Type 192.168.1.1 in your browser.
2. ID and password as admin.
3. LHS panel > Configuration > Wireless network > Enable Wireless > Enable.
- By Akshayah in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 7Last Post: 25th November 2012, 06:29 AM
- By Rock3r in forum Modems and RoutersReplies: 2Last Post: 24th November 2012, 10:09 AM
- By saurabh_hp in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 29th October 2011, 04:32 PM
- By robyxtrajinx in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 17Last Post: 7th October 2011, 02:11 PM
- By pbhargava in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 8th February 2008, 10:29 AM