1. Connect the ethernet (RJ-45) cable (white colour) coming out from Power over Ethernet (POE) to WAN port of the router. At back side of the router your can see 5 RJ-45 ports, out of this 1 for WAN and rest 4 for LAN.
2. Connect your network card of desktop pc or laptop to any of the LAN port of the router.
3. Switch off the power to POE
4. Go to >>>Control panel >> Network >> Local Area Connection >>> Properties >>> Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) >>> Properties >>> Select obtain IP address automatically.
5. Go to Command prompt and type ipconfig/all you should get the details as below
Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.100
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
6.Open your browser (IE / Firefox) and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press ENTER
7. It will prompt for username and password type “admin” for both username and password. Now you are under settings page of your router.
8. Under Setup >>> Basic Setup ,Change the Local IP Address from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.2 (This is very important, because the Subscriber Station (receiver or SS) will have ip address as 192.168.1.1 )
9.Under Setup >>> MAC Address Clone >>> Enable >>> Click “Clone your PC’s MAC” . Then Save settings.
10.Switch on the power to POE and allow atleast 2 mins to complete hand shaking.
11. Under Status >>> Router >>> you can see as below
Login Type: Automatic Configuration - DHCP
IP Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Subnet Mask: 255.255.xxx.0
Default Gateway: xxx.xxx.xxx.1
DNS 1: 220.127.116.11(* change required)
DNS 2: 18.104.22.168(*change required)
DNS 3: 22.214.171.124(*change required)
MTU: 1500 ( *1492 can be tried )