- 16th November 2010 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
step by step procedure to configure wifi thru bsnl braodband
I bought a new bb connection from bsnl.
Grateful if anybody can help me to configure wifi in my laptop
OS is Window's7.
- 16th November 2010 #2
1. Please mention, modem - model and make
Try the following
1. Configure your modem in PPPoE.
2. Enable DHCP in your modem.
3. In the TCP/IP properties of your connection, set " Obtain IP address automatically" for all systems.
- 16th November 2010 #3
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
Check signature links below:and select your modem.
or see this link for screen shots for asimilarmodem/wifi router.
.If you are already connected, go to Management
and BACKUP present to say C:/My Documents/ bsnl working.
Last edited by essbebe; 16th November 2010 at 06:05 PM.
- By vwad29 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 10th October 2010, 09:28 AM
- By gauviz in forum LinuxReplies: 75Last Post: 21st October 2008, 03:09 PM
- By just4kix in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 5th June 2008, 07:09 PM
- By icar in forum Computer hardware and software tips and tricksReplies: 3Last Post: 9th May 2008, 10:50 AM
- By Admin in forum Web hostingReplies: 0Last Post: 25th February 2006, 06:32 PM