- 9th March 2011 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
How to connect my wifi modem attached to my pc to laptop via wifi
I have teracom modem purchased from bsnl and i have connected it to my pc.now i want to connect my laptop to the internet using the wifi so please help me out.
- 9th March 2011 #2
Teracom has both wifi and non wifi modems. Hope you have the one with wifi.
Try the following
1. Configure your modem in PPPoE.
Use this guide for PPPoE configuration of your modem
Teracom Type-II ADSL MODEM MULTIUSER CONFIGURATION
2. Enable DHCP in your modem.
3. In the TCP/IP properties of connection (for both laptop and PC), set " Obtain IP address automatically ".
- 9th March 2011 #3
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- By ronaldo81 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 26th October 2012, 11:54 PM
- By Kush Shrivastava in forum Broadband How toReplies: 1Last Post: 18th June 2012, 04:23 PM
- By goyalamit1984 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 9th October 2011, 10:13 PM
- By kumarah in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 11th December 2010, 01:39 PM
- By sams in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 7Last Post: 8th February 2010, 11:53 PM