- 18th April 2007 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
How to connect 2nd laptop to existing BSNL wireless setup
I have an existing laptop connected to the wireless WAA1003A network that exists at my place..... However, there's one problem.. whenever I bring in another laptop.... I can never manage to get that configured to my existing network as well.....
Today, I tried putting some other IP address that I saw floating around in one of the threads (since I didn't know earlier that no 2 systems can have the same IP addresses). Now my 2nd laptop shows the network as connected with Excellent network..... however, I cannot access internet and no websites open in the 2nd system..... Tried the usual 192.168.1.1.. that doesnt open either..
what am i doing wrong here ?
Pls help me in setting up the 2nd laptop..
Thanks in advance!
- By sherinjose in forum Connect BroadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 17th March 2012, 09:53 PM
- By puranalu in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 13Last Post: 17th February 2010, 10:02 AM
- By hvsanthosh in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 10th December 2009, 11:35 PM
- By StephenC in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 14Last Post: 26th December 2008, 08:12 PM
- By sankarsingh in forum Other Cable Internet ServicesReplies: 8Last Post: 23rd September 2008, 04:58 PM