Hi, I've been using the dataone modem wa3002-g1 for past 5 years with no issues. First on hp n now with the macbook air. The problems started when I changed to bsnl bb unlimited plan. Bsnl tech supp reset the modem but a few sites like yahoo didn't open. He suggested I change the modem as usual n went away. I then changed MTU settings to 1452, adsl autosync , open dns n everything but to no avail. Then suddenly no sites opened even with wifi connectivity. So took my mac and the modem to bsnl head office, the guy resets a few things and it works absolutely fine. Once I get it back home there's no internet all over again!! Can anybody help coz its been a week and its really frustrating.