Thread: Problem with ut300r2u Modem
- 3rd January 2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
Problem with ut300r2u Modem
i have a problem with my ut300r2u modem.
When i switch it on the PC/USB light is not stable it keeps blinking. I have to keep switching on/off the modem to make it stable.
Any idea what is causing this and how it can be solved?
- 3rd January 2013 #2
You should check whether the LAN is showing connected on your PC.Try pinging your modem IP : 192.168.1.1 & check what result it gives.You may try connecting with a different PC or change the LAN cable to see whether the issue persists.If it remains try resetting it to factory defaults (remember you need to reconfigure it after resetting to get it into its working state).If all these fails then you might have to change the modem due to a possible modem hardware issue.
- By tushar18 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 13Last Post: 6th December 2010, 09:17 PM
- By praveen8721 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 8Last Post: 10th October 2010, 11:00 AM
- By crazydude in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 3rd April 2010, 06:02 PM
- By tatoo in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 8th August 2009, 05:41 PM
- By calc in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 12Last Post: 8th August 2009, 12:47 PM