- 25th January 2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
Help on NAT setting for BSNL modem.
I have been having some problems with playing games on my PS3 which is connected through an ethernet cable. I found out that my NAT setting was at moderate and I needed to change it to the 'open' setting. I recently moved to India and bought a BSNL modem. It's a teracom model and the GUI looks something like this:
I need instructions on how to change my NAT settings.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- By pupul07 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 13Last Post: 24th July 2013, 07:02 AM
- By neerajkumar in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 12Last Post: 21st May 2013, 10:39 PM
- By pujitjuneja in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 35Last Post: 15th December 2011, 09:20 PM
- By bsvikram in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 30th November 2011, 11:40 AM
- By cgpandey in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 29th January 2009, 05:32 PM