Thread: Ping Problems From Past 3 days
- 3rd February 2013 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
Ping Problems From Past 3 days
Hello Guyz I play counter Strike 1.6 on steam i usually get 30-90 ping max.
but from past 3 days my ping is 200-360 .
is there someone else also facing the same problem or is that for me only?
and also 1 question.
i have Zxdsl 831All modem and there admin password not working which is admin admin i want to know if i hit that mini reset button will it reset pasword to admin admin and it will not destroy any bsnl settings? or i will have to go to exchange and reconfiguer the modem.
- 5th February 2013 #2
counter Strike servers hosted in india are not hosted with 1 gbps uplink etc...below 100 mbps...sometimes they do it in their own PC's...Few rent servers.someyears back i used to play CS and some times i get 30 ping and at another time i get near 200....
- By zoe20 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 2nd April 2013, 09:09 PM
- By cooljack08 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 1st February 2012, 07:59 AM
- By Ramesh Parida in forum Dish tvReplies: 2Last Post: 25th March 2011, 07:13 PM
- By bhatiavk in forum Airtel BroadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 25th April 2010, 01:07 PM
- By siddy in forum MTNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 16th September 2007, 02:15 AM