- 4th February 2013 #1
- Join Date
- May 2011
Giving up BSNL Broadnband & availing Airtel 3g
Problem is I am getting terribly low speeds during the afternoon till 9:30 approx. Sometimes it wont even connect. I read on the Internet that BSNL is usually this way in "peak hours".
So finally I decided to leave BSNL & take Airtel 3G. I have the AIrtel 3g modem. I have used Airtel 3g before & was very satisfied with speed.
I left it & took BSNL coz I wanted an unlimited connection.
What do you think about my decision ?
- 4th February 2013 #2
The only safeguard you need to take is to be in the allocated usage zone, i.e., not exceed the usage limit. If Airtel 3G is good in your area then otherwise, you have no problems.
- By Arpit Gangwal in forum Bsnl MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 16th September 2012, 05:43 PM
- By anupam8 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 19Last Post: 26th March 2012, 12:16 AM
- By deariejagan in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 7Last Post: 10th January 2012, 10:26 AM
- By poseidon in forum Airtel BroadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 1st December 2009, 01:12 PM
- By arun.csekar in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 13th March 2008, 12:23 AM