Thread: DSL Link problem
- 7th February 2013 #1
- Join Date
- May 2011
DSL Link problem
I am using DLINK GLB 802 C.
The router is connected via the splitter supplied with it. The connection to the phone is connected to a phone on the next room. My dad often keeps the phone disconnected coz he doesnt want to be disturbed.
Problem is when that phone is unplugged the ADSL link led of the router becomes unstable. It blinks for a while & then goes dark. This cycle happens forever.
I dont understand why the disconnection of the phone is affecting the adsl link.
- By Praveer in forum Broadband How toReplies: 6Last Post: 17th December 2011, 06:45 AM
- By ehte92 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 2nd December 2011, 08:41 PM
- By arvindk.bareilly in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 25Last Post: 24th September 2009, 11:26 PM
- By electrosam in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 7th March 2009, 11:18 PM
- By VaibhavK in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 26th December 2007, 01:09 PM