- 10th March 2013 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
1% discount for online/ECS payment also withdrawn by BSNL
" Scheme of 1% discount for online / ECS
payment stands withdrawn w.e.f. 1st April,
2013, the earlier message of admissibility of
such discount may be ignored. "
Also, for 13 Units (9 mins) local Cellular, BSNL charged me Rs.15.60 for February Bill which was earlier treated as free calls (250)
I pay about 1500 per month with taxes (but no phone call charges)
I am on 1350 BB plan now 1425 eff. March
I am also not to happy with the BSNL download speed. Can't even watch youtube clips without stopping
Facebook clips are even worst
Can anybody suggest me alternate BB provider within the same price range but better speed and service?
I thinks it's time to change BSNL after about 8 years
Thanks for your help
- 11th March 2013 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
Not only yourself but the rest must discontinue BSNL services. BSNL wants you to do that anyway.
Only areas where other operators are not avail, such as rural areas, I feel sorry for them as they have no other choice.
Reliance wireline internet UL plans are good and cheap but not sure of their services.
MTS MBlaze is proven to be one of the best as I am using it whenever I am in Chennai. It is wireless.
In summary, all other ISP's are good except BSNL, in terms of value for money!
- By Rushyang in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 19th August 2012, 09:24 PM
- By pkm.sbp in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 13Last Post: 11th October 2011, 06:56 PM
- By vbss75 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 8Last Post: 1st May 2011, 09:33 AM
- By bhagwad in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 9Last Post: 21st May 2010, 07:58 PM
- By Admin in forum News and Views from the Business WorldReplies: 0Last Post: 2nd November 2007, 02:18 PM