- 14th March 2013 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Need to change BSNL MODEM UPSTREAM RATE !
I recently changed my BB from BB home ULD 750 to BBG Home ULD 1425.
Speed : Upto 4 Mbps till 20 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 20 GB
My line rate is ,
Line Rate - Upstream (Kbps): 364
Line Rate - Downstream (Kbps): 3998
I got the download speed around 3.12 Mbps,but the upload speed is very low when compared to my old plan. I think it is due to the line rate ? isn't it ? correct me, if i am wrong.
I want to change my BB Upstream rate to around 2000 Kbps. It will increase my upload speed , right ? Please someone conform this.
I asked the BB CC about this issue, they really don't know about this rate and saying simply they can't change the Upstream rate, and they said ' You will get only download speed as we mentioned in the tarrif"
So, can some one reply an solution for this issue ? How to change the upstream rate in my MODEM ? Waiting for your replies .
- 14th March 2013 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
ADSL upload speed for BSNL is 768 kbps, but at times it can increase slightly more but will not top 1mbps. Most probably it is your line issue. You can talk to helpdesk/local tel exchange to solve it most of the time.
- 14th March 2013 #3
- By rydraj in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 20th May 2013, 01:16 AM
- By taujan in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 8Last Post: 9th November 2012, 07:33 AM
- By srvikram123 in forum Broadband How toReplies: 2Last Post: 4th November 2011, 12:52 PM
- By deepmohan in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 15Last Post: 10th February 2010, 02:16 PM
- By goodyet in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 19th November 2009, 08:48 PM