- 26th March 2013 #1
How to get BSNL WiFi modem on current broadband plan?
I have a 500 Night Unlimited Plan with a Nokia Siemens c2110 modem.I use Windows Vista,Windows 7>i plan to get a Nexus 7 tab and plan to use the Wifi on it.
Is it possible to exchange it with a Wifi Modem?
Which model should I get ?
- 6th August 2014 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
It depends where you got the modem from, some stores and online stores exchange goods and some don't
How much are you willing to spend on a wifi modem?
- 6th August 2014 #3
Just call there customer care and ask them to replace it with wifi router or use there onlinr portal to do that.
Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2Namaste
- 6th August 2014 #4
Yes it is possible to exchange but why are you renting the modem from BSNL? Buy a modem with built in wifi router and USB modem support and it would turn out to be cheaper in the long run. There is no use keeping on paying rental for the modem every month.
- By lost monk in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 10Last Post: 17th July 2012, 02:34 PM
- By zac25 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 28th June 2012, 09:56 PM
- By Lalromawia in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 8th January 2012, 12:31 PM
- By yourpal in forum Broadband Internet Service ProvidersReplies: 0Last Post: 15th December 2011, 12:38 PM
- By bhaktanishant in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 30th July 2011, 10:57 PM