- 20th May 2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
How to confirm that I have been provided BB connection from another pillar...
SDO has informed that my BB connections have been routed through new pillar.But there is no physical evidence confirming same.I mean I neither see any new overhead
cable reaching my junction box,nor there is any evidence of digging to connect new underground cable with old underground cable.There is no change in SNR MARGIN or
ATTENUATION after "connection with new pillar"This SDO is pathological liar,so I want to know ways to confirm that I have been provided BB connection from another pillar
- 29th May 2013 #2
I cant really think of a way to find that out apart from asking the very company and people you are dealing with. If I was you I would really start looking for another service provider even if it means going wireless like 3g or evdo or anythign really that actually works. I wouldn't waste my time going after people who don't want to work.Join the fastest growing travel forum India Travel Forum. Become a member and share your travel experiences with others and also read what others have to say.
- By bharatk8 in forum Broadband How toReplies: 12Last Post: 26th May 2013, 09:46 AM
- By anils in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 30th January 2012, 02:30 AM
- By SCORPIO90 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 26Last Post: 5th December 2011, 06:36 PM
- By sinpeediddy in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 18th July 2010, 03:48 PM
- By shriniketsarkar in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 14th November 2008, 09:41 PM