Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    55

    Default BSNL home 500 and home COMBO PLAN?

    seriously, when i look at the taarif table provided, i can't understand what is the big differences between normal Home 500, and Home 500C, and Home 500C+. is it for the additional free calls for combo?

  2. #2
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iniesta View Post
    seriously, when i look at the taarif table provided, i can't understand what is the big differences between normal Home 500, and Home 500C, and Home 500C+. is it for the additional free calls for combo?
    There is one major difference that you have missed and that is with HOME 500C your download/upload limit is only 1.5 GB while with 500C+ it is 2.5 GB. This is a very major change i should say. Instead they are offering more free calls in Home 500 C of 175 free calls and 500C+ has only 50 free calls. Both the scheme does not have addtional phone rental, which is a great bargain you get in this plan.

  3. #3
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    55

    Default

    what's the big deal with extra 1Gb space?
    a single vcd-cam quality video could used all the 1Gb space.

  4. #4
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iniesta View Post
    what's the big deal with extra 1Gb space?
    a single vcd-cam quality video could used all the 1Gb space.
    I could not interpret on what you are trying to say here. Are you telling that we will get 1 GB space on our hard disk from our ISP or what. That 1 gb is for download and upload limit given by an ISP. 1 gb is a decent amount to download and upload, most of the users in BSNL are still using that 1 gb account only for the whole month, then you can know that.

  5. #5
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xwhyz View Post
    That 1 gb is for download and upload limit given by an ISP. 1 gb is a decent amount to download and upload, most of the users in BSNL are still using that 1 gb account only for the whole month, then you can know that.
    that's what i mean...
    sorry for the miscommunication.
    downloading movies torrent file is normally 700Mb-4Gb.
    so with that amount given, i'll be using up to limited 1Gb if i download a single movies.
    the situation is different if i've been given 1Gb limit PER DAY.

  6. #6
    Bronze Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Landline tariff in Home 500C
    Is it oneindia plan or regular plan?

  7. #7
    Bronze Member
    sharks_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    171

    Default

    cut the crap .. if u wanna download movies or other stuff u hv 6hrs to do tat in ne night unlimited plan

  8. #8
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iniesta View Post
    what's the big deal with extra 1Gb space?
    a single vcd-cam quality video could used all the 1Gb space.
    If you are looking for high usage plans then i would say you to go with unlimited plan and as your question with 1 GB free well if you would have to pay for that then it would be some 700- 800 extra.

  9. #9
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5

    Smile Confusion of landline

    If i have a onesided landline connection (only incoming i.e. sulabh) & if i am requesting for home combo 500 plan.Will I get the free calls provided in the plan or I will not get any calls

  10. #10
    Bronze Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulshakeel View Post
    If i have a onesided landline connection (only incoming i.e. sulabh) & if i am requesting for home combo 500 plan.Will I get the free calls provided in the plan or I will not get any calls
    I feel the best will be that opt for the Home 500 plan which includes ur normal existing calling plan and 2.5 gb limit.
    That will be best cos u will have an option to bifurcate the phone call bill and the BB bill very clearly.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22nd October 2012, 12:27 PM
  2. BSNL HOME COMBO 500 plan query!!!!!!!
    By sumeetm4u in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24th November 2011, 07:18 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 18th November 2011, 07:34 AM
  4. BSNL HOME Combo Plan 250 (RURAL)
    By ctsnd in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30th April 2011, 01:26 PM
  5. BSNL BB Home Combo UL 750 Plan
    By anuradhabgk in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29th June 2010, 05:03 PM

Posting Permissions

Log in

Log in
BSNL Broadband Forum Airtel Broadband Forum Reliance Broadband Forum Tikona Broadband Forum MTNL Broadband Forum Tata Broadband Forum
BSNL 3G Forum MTNL 3G Forum Idea 3G Forum Airtel 3G Forum Reliance 3G Forum Vodafone 3G Forum
Airtel Mobile Forum Reliance Mobile Forum BSNL Mobile Forum Idea Mobile Forum Vodafone Mobile Forum Aircel Mobile Forum
Tata Sky Forum Dish TV Forum Reliance DTH Forum Videocon DTH Forum Airtel DTH Forum SUN DTH Forum