Results 1 to 9 of 9

Billing us without actually giving us the service.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11

    Thumbs down Billing us without actually giving us the service.

    BSNL Broadband service in Phek,district Nagaland is unbelievable/pathetic/eri. Its almost like a disco light.Will work for 1 - 2 days blackout for a week.Recently its out of service for a month and 5 days know.Customer service is even worst. SDE's,technician's, field staffs numbers will be in switched off mode.Office?Locked.
    Heard that someone stole the equipments. Funny?Its true.Maybe there is no watch man employed or getting salaries without service.
    Ahh i've to login to my portal and pay my bill.Lest they will disconnect me.
    To BSNL.
    Last edited by Admin; 27th June 2013 at 04:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    Its silly when companies do this, charge you for services which they never provide.

    Did you make any complaints when the broadband connection first stopped working, as in the beginning of the month? If yes then did you make a note of the complaint number.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeti_20 View Post
    Its silly when companies do this, charge you for services which they never provide.

    Did you make any complaints when the broadband connection first stopped working, as in the beginning of the month? If yes then did you make a note of the complaint number.
    Complaint number? i don't have.How do i get that?
    But Yes i personally spoke to one of the staff here during the first week.But he said that someone stole the equipments and will take sometime.But month passes by and still the same till now.And Since all the higher rankers back here are unreachable i am in blank and in waiting game.No idea what to do?Help.

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    When you phone up customer service for anything you should always ask for a complaint or query number, whenever they take note of your queries or complaints a number is generated which you can refer to if need be (a complaint number is sometimes referred to as a reference number aswell).

    Exactly what equipment has been stolen, their computers?

    You should call another branch of BSNL and speak to a senior member there. Remember when to speak to another branch take a note of your complaint number, you will need to ask them to ive you your complaint/reference number.

  5. #5
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Preeti is right, its very important to take note of your complaint number or reference number (whatever you may prefer to call it), because this is the only way you can relate back to the company proving that you made your complaint. I would also suggest to note down the the persons name who you spoke to, and if possible put your complaint in writing to the bsnl office so that you have written proof aswell.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeti_20 View Post
    When you phone up customer service for anything you should always ask for a complaint or query number, whenever they take note of your queries or complaints a number is generated which you can refer to if need be (a complaint number is sometimes referred to as a reference number aswell).

    Exactly what equipment has been stolen, their computers?

    You should call another branch of BSNL and speak to a senior member there. Remember when to speak to another branch take a note of your complaint number, you will need to ask them to ive you your complaint/reference number.
    Thank you i will do that.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RamJet View Post
    Preeti is right, its very important to take note of your complaint number or reference number (whatever you may prefer to call it), because this is the only way you can relate back to the company proving that you made your complaint. I would also suggest to note down the the persons name who you spoke to, and if possible put your complaint in writing to the bsnl office so that you have written proof aswell.
    Thanks for your help.

  8. #8
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Is your connection work now? If not then in my view the best way to deal with Bsnl is to go to their office and make a polite request to the babu sitting there and get him to call the right people to resolve your problem. It is no different then my Mtnl experience.

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    Admin that is a good option, but easternaga said that their office is locked, and their equipment got stolen, obviously there is no watchman....but he can still give it a try.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 31st July 2015, 06:27 PM
  2. Billing service flow for dth
    By lekhrajdeshmukh in forum Direct to home, Satellite, Cable and iptv
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd May 2012, 03:54 PM
  3. Reliance cheap billing service
    By saurav1987sonu in forum Reliance Broadband
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9th September 2011, 06:04 PM
  4. Non transparent 3G postpaid billing and Poorest service
    By Adnan in forum Airtel Broadband
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th August 2011, 10:20 AM
  5. BSNL Broadband- Excess Billing & Deficient Service
    By India Broadband in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 8th December 2009, 06:25 PM